Pages

**This site is no longer being maintained/updated -- please visit our new homepage for the latest information**

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Songs & Updates for Saturday, February 8, 2014

This Saturday is the Fifth Sunday of Ordinary Time.

Karina and I are finally back this week. Karina has a District Band concert in Lewistown on Saturday, but we should get home in plenty of time for practice/mass.


I've enjoyed my tenure working with the 9:00 Choir these past few weeks, but I was really starting to miss you guys. I got the chance to practice singing tenor on the group's more traditional tunes, and may even have some new pieces to introduce at some point :-)

Ginny has music selection covered for February.

We are practicing after mass -- Ginny is taking care of dinner.

Here are the songs for Saturday:

Gathering:
GC 658 - Bring Forth the Kingdom

Glory to God:
Mass of Joy and Peace

Response:
GC 125 - Blest Are Those Who Love You (Psalm 128)
GC 39 - The Lord is My Light (Psalm 27)

Alleluia:
Mass of Joy & Peace

Preparation:
GC 508 - We Are the Light of the World

Communion: 
SS 105 - Christ Be Our Light

Closing:
SS 113 - Go Make a Difference

<><  ><>  <><