Pages

**This site is no longer being maintained/updated -- please visit our new homepage for the latest information**

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Songs & Updates For Saturday, November 15, 2014

This Saturday is the 33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time.

I don't have much in the way of updates since I wasn't at mass, but from what I've been told, we were pretty well staffed and things went fairly smoothly even with a visiting priest. However, there was no practice as not enough people were able to stay.


Karina and I are out this week.

UPDATE (11/13): the Office let me know that this Friday (11/14) is Father's birthday. You guys may want to sing 'Happy Birthday' to him at the end of mass.

Please note that practice after mass this week is canceled since both Jonathan and I will not be available to head that up. We'll resume regular practices on the 22nd.

Just a quick reminder that we switch to Mass of Joy & Peace on 11/29.

Also, I hope to have songs selected for the First Sunday of Advent (11/29) in the coming week, and the songs for December shortly thereafter. Stay tuned.

Here are the songs for Saturday:

Gathering:
GC 678 - City of God

Glory to God:
Mass of Creation

Response (Maggie & Ginny):
GC 125 - Blest Are Those Who Love You (Psalm 128)

Gospel Acclamation:
Mass of Creation

Offertory:
GC 601 - All That We Have

Holy, Holy, Holy:
Mass of Creation

Eucharistic Acclamation:
Mass of Creation

Eucharistic Doxology:
Mass of Creation

Lamb of God:
Mass of Creation

Communion:
SS 153 - I Am the Bread of Life

Sending:
GC 718 - We Are Called

<><  ><>  <><