Pages

**This site is no longer being maintained/updated -- please visit our new homepage for the latest information**

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Songs & Updates for Saturday, July 25, 2015

This Saturday is the 17th Sunday of Ordinary Time.
Karina and I where both tied up with other commitments last Saturday, so I don't have too many updates.

There were some issues with the Gathering song I had selected, 'Gather Your People'. My understanding was you guys where able to nail down the refrain, but not the verses, so there was a last-minute switch to 'Gather Us In' instead. My apologies for the bad pick -- if we do this song again, I'll make sure we have a chance to work on it first.

If anyone is interested in cantoring the Psalm, 'I Will Lift Up Your Name', please let me know.

As I mentioned late last week, Father would like us to use 'Lead Me, Guide Me' as our Closing song this Saturday. This is a classic gospel tune that we can have some fun with (as long as we don't go too far over the top :-) Please look this one over if unfamiliar.

I'm hoping to pick the songs for August this week and will pass those along as soon as they've been approved.

Chip is out this week.

Gathering:
SS 163 - Table of Plenty (vs 1-2)
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Glory to God:
Mass of Creation
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Response (need one):
SS 91 - I Will Lift Up Your Name (Psalm 145)
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Gospel Acclamation (need one):
Mass of Creation
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Offertory:
GC 733 - We Are Many Parts
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Holy, Holy, Holy:
Mass of Creation
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Eucharistic Acclamation:
Mass of Creation
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Eucharistic Doxology:
Mass of Creation
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Lamb of God:
Mass of Creation
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Communion:
GC 834 - Seed, Scattered and Sown
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Closing:
SS 163 - Table of Plenty (vs 3-4)
GC 732 - World Peace Prayer
GC 574 - Lead Me, Guide Me
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

<><  ><> ><>