Pages

**This site is no longer being maintained/updated -- please visit our new homepage for the latest information**

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Songs & Updates for Saturday, June 18, 2016

This Saturday is the 12th Sunday in Ordinary Time.
Mass last week overall went well. Huge thanks to Eva for playing piano, and Ginny, Steve and Rose for singing!

We still have quite a few people out until at least 6/25, so there's a good chance I'll once again ask any available vocalists to sing from the guitar microphones. I don't want to put anyone on the spot, but when our numbers are small, I'd like to take advantage of the mics as much as possible so singers aren't drowned out by instruments. It sounds like there were a few issues last week with folks not being able to see me, so we may want to tweak the setup a bit this go around.

If anyone is interested in cantoring the Psalm, 'My Soul is Thirsting', please let me know. I've cantored quite a bit lately, and wouldn't mind taking a break.

Last week, Eva introduced us to a piece she wrote called 'Renew My Faith'. We used the first half as a Communion Meditation and will likely revisit this in the near future.

No practice after Mass this week.

Gathering:
GC #515 – Praise to You, O Christ, Our Savior
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Glory to God:
Mass of Creation

Response:
SS #068 – Ps 63 – My Soul is Thirsting
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Gospel Acclamation:
Mass of Creation

Offertory:
GC #695 – Only This I Want
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Holy, Holy, Holy:
Mass of Creation

Eucharistic Acclamation (A):
Mass of Creation

Eucharistic Doxology:
Mass of Creation

Lamb of God:
Mass of Creation

Communion:
GC #843 – Look Beyond
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Closing:
SS #202 – Shine, Jesus, Shine

<><  ><>  ><>