Pages

**This site is no longer being maintained/updated -- please visit our new homepage for the latest information**

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Songs & Updates for Saturday, June 25, 2016

This Saturday is the 13th Sunday in Ordinary Time.
Thanks once again to Eva for covering piano last week! We had five singers able to make it (Lisa, Lise, Ben, Rose and Steve) and Mass went smoothly.

Eva is out this week, so I've asked Jonathan to help us out on guitar. I believe a couple of our other instrumentalists should be back as well (Maggie and possibly Tom?)

If I remember correctly, Father Charlie introduced us to 'Center of My Life' (which is serving as our Psalm) at one point, but we've never sung it. Since we didn't have a chance to sit down and work on this, I'll tentatively plan to do it. If anyone else would like to sing it, though, let me know :-)

As we approach July, I'm open to suggestions for a new monthly Communion song. It feels like I've been picking from the same small pool lately and wouldn't mind doing something a bit different. Ping me if you have any ideas!

No practice after Mass this week.

Gathering:
GC #682 – God Has Chosen Me
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Glory to God:
Mass of Creation

Response:
GC #598 – Center of My Life
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Gospel Acclamation:
Mass of Creation

Offertory:
GC #625 – Where Charity and Love Prevail
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Holy, Holy, Holy:
Mass of Creation

Eucharistic Acclamation (A):
Mass of Creation

Eucharistic Doxology:
Mass of Creation

Lamb of God:
Mass of Creation

Communion:
GC #843 – Look Beyond
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

Closing:
GC #735 – They'll Know We Are Christians
Materials (audio) (sheet music)

<><  ><>  ><>