Pages

**This site is no longer being maintained/updated -- please visit our new homepage for the latest information**

Sunday, May 5, 2013

GSC Mass Appeal is now Online!


With Jonathan leaving tomorrow, I wanted to get this site up-and-running as soon as possible. There are several sections that aren't yet finished, but the blog is otherwise fully operational. Most notably, the repertoire sections are largely incomplete (beyond a basic template for future use) and Barry and I still need to work out the multimedia aspects.

On the other hand, the group calendar is up and running. If you'd like to be able to edit it (that is, schedule new events, edit existing ones, etc.), let me know and I'll send you a share invitation.

I'm hoping to begin posting music and/or a basic plan for next Saturday (May 11th) very soon. Even though I do have a blog of my own, this is my first time administering one for a group, so please bear with me. If it turns out that this is too much for me to handle on my own, I may ask one or two other people to become admins to help me out a bit.

Do let me know what you think so far, and feel free to email with any questions!